I used a rest room and dropped an ear ring on the floor. i picked it up with tissue, i noticed there was some urine on the floor that touched my fingers. i immediately scrubbed my hand with soap and threw the ear ring away. any problem with this?

Yes: The problem is that such a person is now out one earring for no particular reason. Always assume restroom germs are all over the restroom, and that almost all items are washable. Throwing away things doesn't help our environment. This is the only little blue planet we have, so we try not to throw things away unless there is good reason to do so.
Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc
Overreacted: You did the right things up to the point where you threw the ear ring away. There is no health risk for you in this scenario.

Last updated Feb 8, 2020