Denver, CO

I am trying to write, my hand grip is currently this. thumb and index pinch the pen, while the middle finger is support. i try to have my ring and pinky finger rest, but every time i write they clinch up against my middle finger. any way to resolve?

Get evaluated: Any such process that is interfering with your daily life has reached a level of impairment that will require proper evaluation. Whether or not there is treatment available and what that is will depend on proper diagnosis, which is not obvious.

Last updated Sep 28, 2018