i just got my cmp blood results back and have my appointment next week with gp. wondering if results look normal, given my bun and creatine went up from 14 to 20 and 1 to 1.09, respectively, from 6 months ago. (had a kidney stone removed 4 months ago?

Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Creatinine : From the American Journal of Hypertension from April of 1988 they did a longitudinal study of creatinine levels. They varied from 14 to 20% over time. So if your creatinine was 1 at anytime when measured your creatinine might vary from 0.8 to 1.2. BUN varies too. I do not see any reason for concern.
Answered on Dec 14, 2019
1