hello month ago i had a kidney function test done and my bun reading was 0.75 my alt was 48 and my ast was 27. a week ago i had a random urinalysis done and was told that my creatine level was 308. can you please tell me if these results are normal or is

48 years experience Pathology
Need units of: measure. All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Having said that, it would have been useful to know the units of measure of BUN and creatinine. Urine creatitnine by itself is not a useful test. Your AST is higher than normal and it would do you good to abstain from alcohol.
Answered on Oct 22, 2015