U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 16-year-old male asked:

Hi so basically i have knock knees and i would like to know how to fix it before it gets to bad.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Family Medicine 33 years experience
Knocked knees: Speaking from the standpoint of another "knocked knee person" I think things are the way they are. However if you do have significant "knocked knee" your best bet would be to have a visit with and orthopedic surgeon or perhaps a sports physician. They could recommend best therapy for you.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Dec 9, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.