my ex girlfriend says she is hiv positive since january i have been test for the past 11 month but am still hiv negative but she blames me for everything?

Dr. Sadiqa Stelzner
27 years experience Ophthalmology
Negative is negative: If you are negative when you were with her then no way you are the source. It is important to protect yourself from getting any kind of infection by practicing safe sex and use of condom. If you are active with more than one partner and at risk pls do frequent testing. She can not blame you for something that is not there. She probably got it from another source. Good luck!
Answered on Dec 21, 2019
1