AL

I am having burning sensations on my right inner & upper thigh for the past week. at first i was getting splashed of heat on the inner thigh. it starts to hurt the upper thigh area while sitting or stretching leg out. i sit all day & on leg a lot?

Dr. Richard Romano
Thigh-burning : Sound like inflammation of the nerves. The nerves of the thigh can be entrapped by pressure on the border between the thigh and lower abdomen. This often occurs from tight pants along with the waistline or a large obese belly compressing it. You could also have problems stemming from the lower back or inside the pelvis.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 28, 2019