Mission Viejo, CA

I am also experiencing heat intolerance in that leg. a hot shower causes my feet to feel like they are burning and my calf to tighten. neuropathy ms?

Dr. John cuong Doan
You have a: complicated situation that likely requires more information to be given than you are able to on this medium. I would encourage you to do a consult with one of our physicians in order to get your questions answered in more detail and clarity. Thanks for trusting in HealthTap
Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 57 years experience
See neurologist: You do appear to have neuropathy but the cause will need to be established by a neurologic exam and perhaps imaging studies.

Last updated Apr 25, 2018