ZA

my daughter 2 has watery eyes runny nose (white like water and also green and thick during the day) she has had fever twice please assist wih medisyn that i can give het to help her fight the bug she is also cutting a molar tooth?

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Cold symptoms: Your daughter needs to be examined before medication is prescribed. If virus, there are numerous OTC meds that can mask some of her symptoms. If bacterial, antibiotics may be indicated. Not knowing her age/weight, severity of her fever, any recommendation would be a guess. Please call her Pediatrician for guidance. And make sure she is seeing a Dentist regularly (1st dental appt @ 1st b'day).