Iraq
A 31-year-old male asked about a 79-year-old female:

taking pitavastatine(livalo )2mg lipid profile is good except for high triglycerides (356mg/dl) also blood sugar is borderline fbs(156), hba1c(6.57) , what is the management here and what lipid drug can lowertg without causing myopathy & affectingbs?

Pathology 49 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. The issue you described requires a multifaceted approach of diet, exercise, medication , weight loss, diabetes management etc, that is not practical to address in this forum. Wish you good health!