ZA

I have been feeling light headed and dizzy with a headache every day.. i went to a doc on monday and my blood pressure was high 163/104. it was monitored for 24 hours and was still high i have been told to eat healthy and monitor but it's still high?

Dr. Donald Colantino
Hypertension: Your high blood pressure is moderately severe and I feel will need more than lifestyle changes to bring it to a goal of 139/80 or lower. I recommend starting effective antihypertensive medication or medications now in addition to salt restriction,ideal weight, not smoking, avoiding excess alcohol, caffeine, stress and eventual regular exercise. Discuss this with your MD or see a cardiologist

Last updated May 11, 2020