ZA

hi dr how are you? how can i remove eczema? ive been treating it for the longest time but it doesnt go away

Remove ????: Eczema is a genetically influenced condition where your skin surface reacts to the environment abnormally. It is a lifelong condition that varies in intensity with each person & tends to flare or subside at various times. Your best plan is to work with your doc(s) to have a variable skin care program that increases/decreases efforts as the condition requires. This is not a 1 fix & done issue.