when i spray saline spray into my nose it gives me a slight headache that i can feel behind my right eye. maybe even in the middle of my head, it's hard to tell. it lasts for only like 10 mins then subsides. is this normal? should i change sprays

Dr. Richard Zimon
Some OTC: "saline sprays" may have a larger Salt CONTENTS than others....are you using so called "OCEAN SRAY" (Sea salt content)? IF SO your headches may be used to increased pressure in your sinuses and IRRITATION in your nose! My advise....INVESTIGATE! Hope this is helpful Dr Z
Answered on Nov 2, 2019
1