Los Angeles, CA

can i wash my saline rinse with tap water after use? las vegas tap water. up and up brand saline nasal spray. worried i cudlve got brain eating amobea

No worries: Many things are possible in life. The chances of catching brain-eating amoeba from tap water in the US is so unlikely that the answer is "no." If the water's chlorination or disinfection became inadequate, it's possible that Naegleria could survive in that water. We want the level of chlorination to remain high enough all the way to one's tap, as Naegleria cysts are somewhat resistant to chlorine.