Port Neches, TX

Are there 2 different kinds of flu shots 1for age 65 and older and one younger then 65? walgreens called me 2 days after i got it to check on me because they i was given wrong one the one for 65 and older. need to verify is there are 2

Sounds ok...: For typical flu shots, there is a regular dose for age 3 years and up. There is a seniors' dose for age 65 years and up. There is a little kids dose for age 6 months up to 3 years. A guy in his 40's who got a seniors' dose should not feel any difference, unless he tends to react to flu shots. His benefit from the 4x bigger dose should be higher antibodies, and better and longer-lasting protection.

Last updated Oct 9, 2019