i have had a lump on my back for about 5 years now. it is on my upper back directly on top of where my spine is. my doctor thought it was a lipoma 5 years ago. should i be worried? i get numbness in my legs and fell the other day when i got out bed

Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab answered
40 years experience Allergy and Immunology
Unlikely related: You may very well have two different problems, the lump (lipoma) on your upoer back , and the leg numbness, which may be the cause you fell when you got out of bed lately. Kindly revisit your doctor for evaluation and possible referral to a neurologist, good luck
Answered on Sep 23, 2019