U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 38-year-old male asked:

Hi there. my wifes bladder came down and sit in her channel. she struggels with baldder infections every month. best advice would be?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Roger Duvivier
A Verified Doctoranswered
Obstetrics and Gynecology 48 years experience
Ask urogynecologist: A consultation (evaluation, diagnostic causes and treatment options) by a knowledgeable and board certified UROGYNECOLOGIST who is a specialist in disorders of the bladder, rectum and pelvic floor would be advisable.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 13, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.