A member asked:

Good day my throat has been sore for almost 2 months on and off . voice-box is sore when i talk& i have to push my words out - sometime my words dont come out clearly . chest is very tight as well . please advice . should i go straight to ent or gp?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Bernard Seif answered

Specializes in Clinical Psychology

Throat symptoms: Please start w/your primary care doctor. He/she will either diagnose you or refer you to the proper specialist. Peace and good health.

Answered 9/25/2019



Related Questions

Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question