i've had a bad cough for 6 days, it start with a sore throat. had chest tightness and wheezing. this morning my ear popped and won't pop back, advice?

Dr. Jayshree Chander
30 years experience Holistic Medicine
Don't worry: I'm sorry you've had a bad cough for 6 days. No need to worry about the ear popping back. As the congestion in your upper respiratory system resolves the pressure in your eustachian tube will come back to normal on its own. You don't need to do anything. Don't try to "pop it back". No need to focus on it. Turn your attention to other things and you will find it will resolve in time. Best wishes.
Answered on Dec 30, 2017
1
1
Dr. Jayshree Chander
30 years experience Holistic Medicine
Provided original answer
Thank you for your note of appreciation. I'm glad I could be helpful to you. Best wishes.
Jun 6, 2016