GB

I've had a bad cough for 6 days, it start with a sore throat. had chest tightness and wheezing. this morning my ear popped and won't pop back, advice?

Dr. Jayshree Chander
Holistic Medicine 31 years experience
Don't worry: I'm sorry you've had a bad cough for 6 days. No need to worry about the ear popping back. As the congestion in your upper respiratory system resolves the pressure in your eustachian tube will come back to normal on its own. You don't need to do anything. Don't try to "pop it back". No need to focus on it. Turn your attention to other things and you will find it will resolve in time. Best wishes.
Dr. Jayshree Chander
Holistic Medicine 31 years experience
Provided original answer
Thank you for your note of appreciation. I'm glad I could be helpful to you. Best wishes.
Jun 6, 2016

Last updated Dec 30, 2017