U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 37-year-old female asked:

My husband and i are experiencing a very bad financial problem and we are constantly fighting about it and he is abusing alcohol i can not handle the pressure of this situation is there any advise on what i can do medically to assist with this and c?

1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 41 years experience
Marital Conflict: When alcohol or drug misuse is involved, little can change until that is dealt with. Please go to AlAnon meetings. Find locations via the net. Peace and good health.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 32-year-old member asked:
Please advise! how much alcohol abuse does it take for the onset of liver disease or symptoms of?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 45-year-old member asked:
Can you die from alcohol abuse?
3 doctor answers14 doctors weighed in
A 50-year-old female asked:
Does alcohol abuse change your peronality
2 doctor answers9 doctors weighed in
Last updated Sep 19, 2019
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.