ZA

Hi, i have these small red lumps, similar to pimples starting to appear in patches. it started on my right thigh, and is now on my lower back and is spreading. it is itchy, red, and if popped, transparent matter comes out. ?

Pathology 50 years experience
Need to examine: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. Your description suggests infection of hair follicles, folliculitis and may require antibiotic treatment. It would be prudent to see a doctor.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 10, 2019