A member asked:

I am having server anxiety and panic attacks ive been to the dr they said i need to be on klonopin for this but they were the hospital and they dont prescribe that. my questions are who in the johnson city tn area would be the best to prescribe this?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Bernard Seif answered

Specializes in Clinical Psychology

We can't give specific referrals for your request but you can see a psychiatrist in your area. Please consider psychological treatment w/a clinical psychologist. Ask him/her about www.relaxationresponse.org to retrain your nervous system so it's not so easily triggered. Peace and good health.

Answered Sep 3, 2019



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor