Minneapolis, MN

I went to the doctors today they told me i had tonsillitis and a severe ear infection and now im running a 102.4 fever what do i do?

Call the doctor back: An ear infection inside of the eardrum is a "middle ear" infection and can start when a person gets congestion from allergies, colds, or sinusitis. An ear infection outside of the eardrum is an "outer ear" infection which is caused by moisture in the outer ear canal that allows skin germs to grow and multiply in the skin. If unsure of the doctor's treatment instructions, call the doctor back.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 4, 2019