A member asked:

My father is facing severe skin blisters on top part of bottom of the foot. blisters are sever and has persisted since one year despite sugg medication from doctor described zady 500mg tab toprich cap vitamin a chewable tab propsalic nf oint?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Stuart Hickerson answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

If possible seeing dermatologist would be the best course of action.

Answered Aug 28, 2019



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor