A member asked:

I am experiencing chest wall pain, lung, back pain (side: upper), chest pain or discomfort (severity: severe) (time frame: gradual) (side: both) (worsened by: deep breaths, sudden movements, pressing on the chest, bending forward) (better by: rest, bendin

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh answered

Specializes in Pediatric Allergy and Asthma

Source: The cause of your chest pain should be further evaluated. Please apply local heat and use Motrin. If you are experiencing any shortness of breath, please see your physician right away.

Answered 3/20/2020



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor