I have tinitus thats ringing in the ear is there a treatment cure for it?

Dr. Patrick Melder
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 27 years experience
Tinnitus: What you are describing is tinnitus.Tinnitus is very common and usually but not always associated with hearing loss (usually a high frequency loss). I would recommend getting a hearing test at your local ent's office. Unfortunately, there is no cure for tinnitus.
Dr. Anna Meyer
Pediatric ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 19 years experience
There is help: While there is no cure for tinnitus, there are helpful strategies that can help you notice it less. Start with a hearing test and ENT evaluation. Look for a clinic or hospital that focuses on tinnitus-coping strategies. Steer clear of any person or product that claims to cure tinnitus...It is a scam.

Last updated Sep 28, 2016