I have tinitus thats ringing in the ear is there a treatment cure for it?

Dr. Patrick Melder
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 28 years experience
Tinnitus: What you are describing is tinnitus.Tinnitus is very common and usually but not always associated with hearing loss (usually a high frequency loss). I would recommend getting a hearing test at your local ent's office. Unfortunately, there is no cure for tinnitus.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Anna Meyer
Pediatric ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 20 years experience
There is help: While there is no cure for tinnitus, there are helpful strategies that can help you notice it less. Start with a hearing test and ENT evaluation. Look for a clinic or hospital that focuses on tinnitus-coping strategies. Steer clear of any person or product that claims to cure tinnitus...It is a scam.