ZA

can a 1ml dosage of vitamin b12 combined with 1ml vitamin b complex combined together in an injection cause nerve damage on the left lobe of a person's face. regards molefe?

Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine 40 years experience
NO (unless...): B12 and B complex are often combined together and are extremely safe. I've given this combo to many people and the only side effect I've seen is temporary pain at the injection site.Of course I always give in in the hip region or arm. The only way I could see this happening is if it was actually injected into the person's face and damaged a nerve, but it should always be given in a large muscle.