U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 35-year-old male asked:

I have pain in my lower abdomen when sitting or standing this is a sharp pain - not like period pains. recently i had the same pain and got a servere bladder infection. do i need to see a bladder doctor or go the gynocologist?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Ralph Boling
Obstetrics and Gynecology 40 years experience
Gynecologist,: most likely is best place to start.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 26, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.