ZA

i've had 4 of my molars removed in the past. it was due to abscess teeth. almost a year later, i'm experiencing pain in my gums where teeth used to be. they are not bleeding and i cant tell if they are inflamed. could it be that they too are infected?

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Pain: Pain is one of those red flags (along w bleeding and/or swelling) that your body uses to tell you that there is something wrong. You may have any of a great number of benign to malignant problems that are, in all probability, not associated with your previous surgery. Important that you see your Dentist ASAP for examination/imaging/lab tests to determine cause, and from that the solution.