i’ve done a pap smear and the results come fine from anything but i still feel cold inside my womb and painful ?

Dr. Peter Liehr
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Odd symptoms: A Pap smear checks for cervical cancer or the abnormalities that may lead up to it. No more. While your Pap smear being normal is a great thing, it says nothing of what is occurring in your uterus or ovaries. The sensation of being "cold in your womb" is difficult to make sense of. Pain on the other hand can have multiple causes. Generally an ultrasound is the starting point. See your GYN.
Answered on Sep 21, 2019
1