A member asked:

Likely strained muscles in lower back from fall. how long should i give my body to heal b4 going to doc if still in pain? continue to workout?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Vahe Yetimyan answered

Specializes in General Practice

If pain is decreasing and you can function i would say give couple days but if pain is increasing i would say seek medical help because falling and pain does get along well , a fracture needs to be ruled out by imaging studies and exam.

Answered May 19, 2019



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor