i have a sharp pain inmy chest, feeling nausious and uncomfortable, don't know how to lie in bed for itto get better i did tear a muscle inmy left side friday morning. it feels like my stomach is burning and asif someone is pressing down on my chest?

32 years experience Pediatrics
Doctor can examine: A person with chest pressure or pain must see the doctor to find out why. She can go to the ER if she cannot reach her doctor. If it turns out to be a heart problem or heart attack, a collapsed lung, a pneumonia, a blood clot in the lung, bad heartburn, costochondritis (inflammation of the rib joints), etc..., she will be in the right place at the emergency room.
Answered on Mar 24, 2019