Canada

Have indigestion since yesterday with burning dull pain up to my chest. nausea too. its been steady and worsening. antacids wont help.just dull gnawing upper stomach ache and cold feeling in chest.

Dr. Mark Rasak
Cardiology 35 years experience
Recommend a ER visit: your s/s can be either cardiac or GI. the safest thing is to go to ER and get an ECG. Especially while your having symptoms. If the ECG shows changes then USA or a heart attack will be treated . The blood work will also help. If the high sensitivity Trop-I level is neg and you ECG looks fine , it would go along way to making me (and I'm sure you) feel better.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Michael Finkelstein
Abd discomfort: it could be many things from worsening GERD to a viral gastroenteritis to a cardiac issue if this discomfort is worse than you ever had see your doctor soon or go to er for an eval
Last updated Apr 3, 2017