i find it difficult to describe this feeling. i feel some slight burning sensation on my outer side of the leg and sometimes it goes up to my hand. it is not a pain as such and is now spreading in the inside of the leg and foot?

Dr. Robert Kneece
Specializes in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
Maybe related: The leg burning sensation does not go up to the hand as they are different nerve roots.The burning on the leg to the foot is most likely sciatica.For the leg and the hand to be related would have to be coming from the neck or a vitamin b12 or folate defiency and would affect both sides.see you doctor to get examined to clarify the issue
Answered on Apr 28, 2019