Canada

I have gerd and am on nexium but keep getting this recurring burning sensation in the entire right side of my body (side of face, pinky toe and pinky in hand, thigh). i am iron deficient and am on iron supplements right now.

Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 59 years experience
Neurologic: GERD or Nexium does not cause the type of symptoms you are describing. I am concerned as to why a young male ( unless you have been a vegan for many years) would develop iron-deficiency anemia. Your best bet is to consult a neurologist. The fact that the entire half (including the face) is affected however does not make sense neurologically either.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 28, 2017