ZA

my ears get blocked as soon as any water enters the canal whenever i shower and that tends to block my hearing. it causes infection as the fluid does not drain, what would i need to do in this instance?

Dr. Donald Colantino
Booked ear: I suspect that there is a wax buildup in your ear canal and the wax softens and swells when it gets wet. A physician or Otolaryngologist can determine whether there is significant wax build up and remove it. If you are able to, I suggest that you wait until things have fully dried before getting examined and treated.