U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
San Jose, CA
A 17-year-old male asked:

Im planning on seeing an endocrinologist or urologist to discuss my concern with my delayed penis+scrotum development. im 18, what should i expect?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Louise Andrew
A Verified Doctoranswered
Emergency Medicine 48 years experience
Exam, blood tests: Don't be afraid of either, both specialists are very adept and helpful. Perhaps I'd start with endocrinologist though.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 16, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.