is a watery bloody discharge normal after a abdominal hysterectomy?. and when should i worry? today is day 9 after surgery. please advise.

Dr. Susan Rhoads
Call your surgeon.: The surgeon who did this procedure is the one who can best answer this question. See your discharge instructions as well. If they did not mention how long this lasts or what to worry about after your surgery, then that is a failure on their part, and tell them that you are displeased about this. Exactly what you should watch for or worry about depends on the particulars of your own case. Call doc!
Answered on Dec 24, 2018