i have been having pain i the right side of my abdomen under my ribs for a couple of days and i feel nauseous. i have no gall bladder & asplenia. no fever. only reason i haven’t visited the doc is my depleted medical aid. any idea what it could be.

Dr. Rawhi Omar
43 years experience Pathology
Gallstone disease: The exact source of pain has to be determined: it can be superficial, due to inflammation or trauma of your abdominal wall, or deep inside the right upper abdomen. If you had a history of gallstone disease, this may be a recurrence (stones forming within the remaining biliary ducts)
Answered on Jan 5, 2019
1