U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 25-year-old male asked:

I fell from a high wall onto my back 2 wks ago. i have been feeling discomfort in my diaphragm region. i need to hold my breath when going up stairs or jumping to reduce the discomfort. it hasn't got worse but it's persistent. any recommendations?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctoranswered
Family Medicine 48 years experience
Get examined now: You may have fractured a rib.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jan 5, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.