Prescott, AR

I have pain in the bend of knee. especially if i raise my foot toward buttock but no pain when walking, but pain when sleeping if i bend leg ?

Dr. David Voran
Any swelling?: Would be helpful if there was more information or even an image. Lack of pain with weight bearing is somewhat reassuring. Is it stiff in the morning? There are tendons on either side of the knee so more information as to where exactly it hurts would be be helpful. Also if you feel a bulge in the middle of the back of the knee (Baker’s Cyst) can cause this type of pain.
Dr. Richard Mallia
Tight Tendon: May be the gastrocnemious soleus complex and tightness of the Achilles Tendon.

Last updated Dec 14, 2019