U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 34-year-old female asked:

Husband is on methotrexate for a year. we are trying to conceive. what can he take to increase fertility. someone suggested prelox. pls advice?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Obstetrics and Gynecology 24 years experience
Semen analysis: Your husband should have a semen analysis done to determine if there is an issue with his sperm or not. Then if there is an issue with his sperm the specific problem can be addressed. Without testing then one can not conclude that this is the cause of fertility issues.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 25, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.