U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 42-year-old female asked:

What can i take for an allergic itchy skin reaction and difficulty breathing, my physician prescribed prednisone but i am getting worse by the day?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegabanswered
Allergy and Immunology 42 years experience
Revisit your doctor: meanwhile, OTC antihistamines, read the labels carefully, if difficulty in breathing is really bothersome, go to urgent care or ER, best wishes
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 20, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.