A member asked:

When after you quit smoking should you feel the benefit?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Some quick some slow: Kudos for quitting! nicotine is one of the most addictive drugs on the planet. Some things should feel better quickly, like waking up easier, tasting food, even clearer thinking. Cravings may last a while, but most major withdrawal is only 3-5 days. Get support from a group or class, search 4 nicotine anonymous mtgs. Most cravings are 3-5 mins. Distract yrself when they come however you can.

Answered 12/10/2013

5.2k views

Thank

Related Questions

A member asked:

Why can't I quit smoking?

5 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

A member asked:

I quit smoking but now can't stop eating?

4 doctors weighed in across 3 answers

A member asked:

How can I quit smoking if I can't stop myself?

5 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

Sponsored Content
HealthTap Medical Group does not endorse products or services. Sponsored content revenues support our mission to make health information free and accessible to all.Learn more