A member asked:

I believe that i am bipolar as ive been experiencing these symptoms for years, if someone were to present you with these symptoms, would you diagnose them with bipolar disorder?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Hamsa Jayaraj answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

Bipolar- hypomania: Are you on treatment now?If not why not? Consult psychiatrist. You need to be on a mood stabilizer & another one for hypomania. In the mean time take omega 3 fish oil capsules 2 x twice daily- calms the brain.

Answered 8/12/2018



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question