Chicago, IL

I had my teeth cleaned three days ago at the dentist. i never had a cold sore before, i have a canker sore now but i accidentally popped it when i touched it, it bled and now it looks like a small pimple. is it possible it's my primary outbreak?

Dr. Charles Lockhart
Dentistry 9 years experience
More info: need location in relation to lips and mouth and description of lesion
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Best: Best thing to do is to return to your treating Dentist for an examination to determine the type and cause of the lesion. your Dentist can then recommend the most effective treatment.

Last updated Jul 24, 2018