Newington, CT

I am experiencing foot pain. the following also describes me: foot tenderness. what should i do? orif right ankle nine weeks ago. 3,4,5 metarsal hurt

Dr. jeffrey Trantalis, dpm
Podiatry 42 years experience
Stretching : There is a possibility that your ankle hardware has now change the bio mechanics in the way the ankle and foot functions. Also if you were in a cast for a long period of time you could’ve developed shortness of the Achilles tendon and calf muscles. Without getting too technical 10° of dorsiflexion is needed at the ankle joint. Bringing your toes up toward your leg.

Last updated Oct 2, 2020