ZA

good day my baby is 6months and is very chesty the dr prescribed the following at 3 times a day which is making him very drowsy allergex phenorant betanoid amyn s 125 kindly advise on what i can change it to

Nasal saline/suction: The use of such combination antihistamine products was fashionable in the 70's & 80's but is no longer recommended in the US under the age of 6 yr. Sedation is an expected side effect & one reason the use of such products stopped. At 6mo most just need their nasal airways cleaned out with saline wash & irritants like dust/fumes removed from their environment.