Panama City, FL

I have a rash between my first finger and my thumb that appeared one morning. the rash looks like small red pimples. even though it does itch, i can stand not to itch it. hydrocortisone does reduce redness, swelling, itching. rash is nowhere else. ?

Contact dermatitis: When a rash is very localized as your describe it is likely due to a local contact. This could be a chemical product, a soap, plant material, etc. You are doing the basics. It should clear as long as you do not re-expose it to the same material. Time for some detective work.

Last updated Jul 9, 2018