ZA

i have developed this rash on my hand, on the outside of my hand, by my thumb and index finger. it started itching, bumps and the area is red.

May need an exam: Rashes are quite hard to describe and diagnose in words. Hand or finger bumps that itch without pustules or oozing, are more likely eczema or an allergy to something, rather than an infection. Hydrocortisone cream helps eczema rashes and also helps allergic rashes. Tinea (ringworm) fungus can occur on hands, and would need Lotrimin (clotrimazole) or another antifungal. A doctor can check the rash.